why do girls fake it?

1129788319136.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 14 2005, 02:16 PM) [snapback]11463[/snapback][/center]
I don't have a swearing policy. I have a policy against certain topics that should not be used. Review the rules here:

Site Rules & Regulations
[/b]
So if I were to say I enjoy eating pussy, that'd be ok?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Dec 14 2005, 02:31 PM) [snapback]11511[/snapback][/center]
So if I were to say I enjoy eating pussy, that'd be ok?
[/b]
I ask because I see people using language to skirt around what they're really trying to say.

there are REPORT buttons. use them. i can't be on here 24/7. those posts are ones that should be deleted. there's hundreds of posts on here daily. I do have an outside life. whatever i catch, i enforce. I can't catch everything. If you feel unsure about a certain post, report it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 14 2005, 04:37 PM) [snapback]11529[/snapback][/center]
there are REPORT buttons. use them. i can't be on here 24/7. those posts are ones that should be deleted. there's hundreds of posts on here daily. I do have an outside life. whatever i catch, i enforce. I can't catch everything. If you feel unsure about a certain post, report it
[/b]

You know if you need help moderating....

i'm not about to start hiring moderators. I just expect SOMEONE to have half a brain to report a post or thread that is questionable. I'm sure everyone was reporting people on the SWG forums to get them banned :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 14 2005, 02:41 PM) [snapback]11539[/snapback][/center]
i'm not about to start hiring moderators. I just expect SOMEONE to have half a brain to report a post or thread that is questionable. I'm sure everyone was reporting people on the SWG forums to get them banned :p
[/b]
Hmmmm... very true...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 14 2005, 12:57 PM) [snapback]11244[/snapback][/center]
Honestly Drew? Most likely because there are times (at least for me) when I know it's not gonna happen. but I know it might hurt the guy's feelings if I don't at all. Or I know he's gonna keep at it until I do. In either case, I'd rather fake it and move on to the second best part of that whole thing - cuddling.
[/b]

That's o.k. we fake cuddling.

Back