why do girls fake it?

shit i love to eat "out" I have even done it at the umm time of the month i so not care man it is all good......
let me at it.
But if I do that then it is my turn to have it well taken care of.. fun fun fun

MUNCH and it better be shaven clean or a landing strip I do not like to go bush diving

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Dec 15 2005, 05:09 AM) [snapback]11364[/snapback][/center]
A girl not wearing panties is awesome... I'd say it's a minor male fantasy... just having that open easy access... makes you want to pull over and get freaky in the 7-11 bathroom, or in your car, or in a closet...
[/b]
road head and road fingerbang is always cool. espiecially when truckers are next to you :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 14 2005, 02:09 PM) [snapback]11362[/snapback][/center]
like i said, it just means i can get back to my xbox that much quicker :p [/b]

lol I am so glad we aren't married.. I have a feeling I would have to put a big green "x" on my cooch for you to notice me

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 14 2005, 12:15 PM) [snapback]11369[/snapback][/center]
lol I am so glad we aren't married.. I have a feeling I would have to put a big green "x" on my cooch for you to notice me
[/b]
For me, doesn't matter what I'm doing or what I'm into at the moment... if she puts it in front of me I'll take care of it in kind...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 14 2005, 02:19 PM) [snapback]11373[/snapback][/center]
lol, nah im just bullshitting. i prefer the computer. :p [/b]

yeahhhh lets see if you can compete with my computer :p

I just wish Stav didn't have any bad language policy... I feel so confined when posting on these topics...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 14 2005, 12:39 PM) [snapback]11398[/snapback][/center]
I'm happy he does. Otherwise it'd be no trolling at work.
[/b]
I understand that... but...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Dec 15 2005, 05:38 AM) [snapback]11397[/snapback][/center]
I just wish Stav didn't have any bad language policy... I feel so confined when posting on these topics...
[/b]
what bad language policy B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 14 2005, 01:33 PM) [snapback]11421[/snapback][/center]
what bad language policy B)
[/b]
"Keep swearing to a minimum (don't swear when it isn't necessary) and no adult content (many Wanderhomies are not of age yet)."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Dec 15 2005, 06:38 AM) [snapback]11424[/snapback][/center]
"Keep swearing to a minimum (don't swear when it isn't necessary) and no adult content (many Wanderhomies are not of age yet)."
[/b]
rofl, yeah i was joking. smartass :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 15 2005, 07:01 AM) [snapback]11441[/snapback][/center]
When you realize they're just faking it thats when they get the ole "oops its all over you" treatment.
[/b]
i like the "whoops its all inside of you" technique :D that pisses them off more.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 15 2005, 07:12 AM) [snapback]11454[/snapback][/center]
i like the "whoops its all inside of you" technique :D that pisses them off more.
[/b]
Yeah but they can wipe that out for the most part, the oops its all over you technique means they have to take a shower and sweet vengeance is yours.

I never have a problem giving oral for her...I enjoy it. In fact..it's best to do that first guys. There are many techniques and I won't go into all that here but do for her first. Use that mouth on her breast and clitoris before even penetrating..then maybe the faking sesions may cut down. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 15 2005, 07:13 AM) [snapback]11457[/snapback][/center]
Yeah but they can wipe that out for the most part, the oops its all over you technique means they have to take a shower and sweet vengeance is yours.
[/b]
yes and while they are in the shower, whipe off on her pillow and proceed with the "Hit the fire escape" technique

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ultimo @ Dec 15 2005, 07:15 AM) [snapback]11459[/snapback][/center]
I never have a problem giving oral for her...I enjoy it. In fact..it's best to do that first guys. There are many techniques and I won't go into all that here but do for her first. Use that mouth on her breast and clitoris before even penetrating..then maybe the faking sesions may cut down. ;)
[/b]
QFE, I always give first. Cause I know if she goes down on me, theres a good chance I'm gonna wanna raid the fridge and watch TV afterwards.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 15 2005, 07:16 AM) [snapback]11465[/snapback][/center]
QFE, I always give first. Cause I know if she goes down on me, theres a good chance I'm gonna wanna raid the fridge and watch TV afterwards.
[/b]
im the type to try to get her off orally on most occasions, cause then the sex will be no bullshit, wont feel rushed or that i gotta holdoff for her. and it makes them feel good, and i like how thighs can muffle everything out :lol:

Back