why do girls fake it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 15 2005, 02:07 PM) [snapback]12162[/snapback][/center]
you,shy? LIES!
[/b]

I'm known to be very shy from time to time. It's just a weird thing I go through once in awhile.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Dec 15 2005, 11:47 AM) [snapback]12027[/snapback][/center]
this is why you need to go down on the girl til she comes, then move on to the next :D [/b]

yes yes young one, I have taught you well :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 16 2005, 06:12 AM) [snapback]12279[/snapback][/center]
morning hon :) how you doing
[/b]
HORRIBLE. IM STUCK AT WORK WITH NOTHINGTO DO AND THE TIME IS JUST FUCKING TICKING BY SLOW AS SHIT. YESTERDAY I CAME IN AT 8, AND LOOKED UP AGAIN IT WAS 12, LOOKED UP AGAIN oh shit sorry caps lock and too lazy. but yeah yuesterday flew

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 15 2005, 03:16 PM) [snapback]12289[/snapback][/center]
HORRIBLE. IM STUCK AT WORK WITH NOTHINGTO DO AND THE TIME IS JUST FUCKING TICKING BY SLOW AS SHIT. YESTERDAY I CAME IN AT 8, AND LOOKED UP AGAIN IT WAS 12, LOOKED UP AGAIN oh shit sorry caps lock and too lazy. but yeah yuesterday flew [/b]

what is this work stuff you keep talking about?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 14 2005, 12:52 PM) [snapback]11227[/snapback][/center]
I do not understand why this takes place...

little insite ladys..

[/b]

because guys suck in bed <end of discussion> :) haha

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 15 2005, 01:52 PM) [snapback]12349[/snapback][/center]
because guys suck in bed <end of discussion> :) haha
[/b]
:blink:
:eek:
:mellow:
:(
:angry:
:unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Dec 15 2005, 03:54 PM) [snapback]12354[/snapback][/center]
:blink:
:eek:
:mellow:
:(
:angry:
:unsure: [/b]

obviously its not me, because I never had to fake it for my b.o.b so it has to be the guy :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 15 2005, 01:55 PM) [snapback]12356[/snapback][/center]
obviously its not me, because I never had to fake it for my b.o.b so it has to be the guy :p
[/b]
well, they say the proof is in the pudding... this case you could take it literally with a certain amount of metaphorical flair...

Drew.. Syntaxx said it...
"To get onto the second best part.. Cuddling"
The first best part is the foreplay... second is the cuddling.. the actual penetration part is third..

When you are havin trouble actually making it to 3rd base... you gotta kick in the romance shit.
Gotta mix the romance up into the foreplay.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ispiobi @ Dec 16 2005, 11:15 AM) [snapback]12958[/snapback][/center]
Drew.. Syntaxx said it...
"To get onto the second best part.. Cuddling"
The first best part is the foreplay... second is the cuddling.. the actual penetration part is third..

When you are havin trouble actually making it to 3rd base... you gotta kick in the romance shit.
Gotta mix the romance up into the foreplay.

[/b]

lol I never said cuddling :p thats Tiv .. I was the roll over and snore girl ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ispiobi @ Dec 16 2005, 11:19 AM) [snapback]12964[/snapback][/center]
:blink: oops. sorry about that. [/b]

thats okay I'll just pretend my boobs threw you off :p

Back