why do girls fake it?

Serious comeback- thats when you sit with your girl and find out what you can do to make it better for her, wether it be sex or foreplay. either way they gotta get your SOMETIME

right that is assuming that the guy is relationship material :) and like Sdamantha if they can't get you off, move on to the next one.....God I love Sex in the City

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 15 2005, 04:35 AM) [snapback]11307[/snapback][/center]
lol your bestfriend Jack Daniels? :p
[/b]
Nope, my boy Vroach. and with him he brought a case of bud, a 5th of Parrot Bay, a 5th of Jaege, a pint of Jack, and a case of Coke. oh and a few friends. man that was a long drunken night. my head hurts just thinking about all we drank. Seriously surprised none of us went to hospital that night. (and no we didnt drink all of it, there was some Parrot bay left in the morning :p )

"relationship material". I hate that fucking saying lol. its worse then a knee in the crotch

I had a girl who couldn't have an orgasm whenever she drank. even if she didn't get drunk, once she had her first Jack & Diet, she just couldn't have one. I knew she was faking it, but i didn't say anything though. I guess they do it sometimes to make the guy feel good about himself *shrug*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 15 2005, 04:41 AM) [snapback]11319[/snapback][/center]
I had a girl who couldn't have an orgasm whenever she drank. even if she didn't get drunk, once she had her first Jack & Diet, she just couldn't have one. I knew she was faking it, but i didn't say anything though. I guess they do it sometimes to make the guy feel good about himself *shrug*
[/b]
i could think of a few other "things" they could do to make us feel good :D

Yeah, don't play around ladies. Just let me know if it's not going to happen, so I can pop my cork faster. That way we don't waste time better used for you making me a sandwich...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Dec 14 2005, 01:47 PM) [snapback]11330[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, don't play around ladies. Just let me know if it's not going to happen, so I can pop my cork faster. That way we don't waste time better used for you making me a sandwich... [/b]

and that right there is why the man has a minifridge in his bedroom :p

and trust me, if I am doing all that moaning and thrashing around faking it for you, a sandwich isn't what you are eating when you are done.. clean that sucker up and fair is fair.. get to work

I used to have a minifridge packed with beer... but that was in my youth, heh...

That's the mark of a younger single guy... a fridge packed with beer and some sandwich meat, and some old bread on the counter.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 14 2005, 11:51 AM) [snapback]11335[/snapback][/center]
and trust me, if I am doing all that moaning and thrashing around faking it for you, a sandwich isn't what you are eating when you are done.. clean that sucker up and fair is fair.. get to work
[/b]
Oh hell no...

Don't get me wrong, I like to eat it... but after sex my mouth ain't going anywhere near that until the girl takes a shower...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Dec 14 2005, 01:54 PM) [snapback]11339[/snapback][/center]
Oh hell no...

Don't get me wrong, I like to eat it... but after sex my mouth ain't going anywhere near that until the girl takes a shower... [/b]

you messed it up you clean it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Dec 15 2005, 04:54 AM) [snapback]11339[/snapback][/center]
Oh hell no...

Don't get me wrong, I like to eat it... but after sex my mouth ain't going anywhere near that until the girl takes a shower...
[/b]
fair is fair, but let me stick Mr Twinkie into your bumhole, then see how happy you are about giving him some kisses

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Dec 14 2005, 01:54 PM) [snapback]11339[/snapback][/center]
That's the mark of a younger single guy... a fridge packed with beer and some sandwich meat, and some old bread on the counter.
[/b]

and I always thought it was the collection of girls panties that was the mark of a single guy :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 14 2005, 01:57 PM) [snapback]11343[/snapback][/center]
fair is fair, but let me stick Mr Twinkie into your bumhole, then see how happy you are about giving him some kisses [/b]

baby wipes next to the bed and my kid is 3... what is 1+1?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 15 2005, 04:57 AM) [snapback]11344[/snapback][/center]
and I always thought it was the collection of girls panties that was the mark of a single guy :p
[/b]
I was impartial to bras myself. had a collection. then the wife moved in and that box went out :huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 14 2005, 01:58 PM) [snapback]11348[/snapback][/center]
I was impartial to bras myself. had a collection. then the wife moved in and that box went out :huh: [/b]

lol I have a thing about favorite shirts :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 14 2005, 11:56 AM) [snapback]11341[/snapback][/center]
you messed it up you clean it
[/b]
I suppose... maybe a towel or something would do...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 15 2005, 04:59 AM) [snapback]11349[/snapback][/center]
lol I have a thing about favorite shirts :p
[/b]
im still glad my wife didnt count how MANY bras there were.
but one time this friend of mine was driving with me, and for some reason wanted to take off her bra (keep her shirt on and everything, i was with my wife but girlfriend att) and she took it off threw it in my back and forgot about it. later when mny wife found it in the back, she was pissed. and lol she would not believe me. It was bad, got blamed for cheating when i hadnt.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 14 2005, 11:57 AM) [snapback]11344[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
I had plenty of girls, but didn't keep a collection of panties... I'm not much of a pantysniffer, and since I'm not wearing them I never felt the need to keep any around...

Besides, the only interaction I really care to have with a girl's panties is when I'm taking them off with my teeth.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Dec 14 2005, 01:59 PM) [snapback]11351[/snapback][/center]
I suppose... maybe a towel or something would do... [/b]

baby wipes :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Dec 14 2005, 02:02 PM) [snapback]11353[/snapback][/center]
Besides, the only interaction I really care to have with a girl's panties is when I'm taking them off with my teeth. [/b]

what if there is a lack of them? :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 14 2005, 12:04 PM) [snapback]11354[/snapback][/center]
what if there is a lack of them? :p
[/b]
Never a problem, I have all my teeth... :D

But seriously, lack of panties is UBER HAWT!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Dec 14 2005, 02:07 PM) [snapback]11359[/snapback][/center]
Never a problem, I have all my teeth... :D

But seriously, lack of panties is UBER HAWT! [/b]

lol thats what I meant .. :p lack of panties

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 15 2005, 05:08 AM) [snapback]11360[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
like i said, it just means i can get back to my xbox that much quicker :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 14 2005, 12:08 PM) [snapback]11360[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
A girl not wearing panties is awesome... I'd say it's a minor male fantasy... just having that open easy access... makes you want to pull over and get freaky in the 7-11 bathroom, or in your car, or in a closet...

Back