why do girls fake it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 14 2005, 07:24 PM) [snapback]11716[/snapback][/center]
figured out what it is. the site my sig is linked to is down atm [/b]

fix itttttt !!! I wanna see it :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 14 2005, 05:23 PM) [snapback]11713[/snapback][/center]
lmfao!!
[/b]
It's not that we fake cuddling, we just fake enjoying it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Dec 14 2005, 07:26 PM) [snapback]11718[/snapback][/center]
It's not that we fake cuddling, we just fake enjoying it. [/b]

I'm not big on the cuddling, more on the rolling over and snoring :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 14 2005, 05:26 PM) [snapback]11720[/snapback][/center]
it's the one with bush and saddam spinoff of all your base are belong to us animation
[/b]
hmmmm...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kopek! @ Dec 15 2005, 12:56 PM) [snapback]11750[/snapback][/center]
i think its funny that this has 6 pages.
[/b]
has any page went to 10 pages yet? I know my petition is at 9, and a few oythers havehit that

Although my girlfriend faked it once (and it was so blatently obvious because she was just making noise, whereas every other time she twitches in places I doubt you could recreate at a seconds notice, however sometimes when you're drunk you just need to get it over with), she has never needed to otherwise. My whole goal when doing foreplay and whatnot is to please her until she passes out if need be. I go WAY above and beyond to make sure she enjoys it.

Cuddling afterwards is always nice, makes her happy, and if she isn't happy, then you aren't happy. I aim to please the females i'm with. Hell i've had my girlfriend tell me no and that she just wanted to cuddle for the night. If you don't want to do it, then say so. If a guy is that egotistical over it, then he's not worth your time. You can always come to me if your guy throws a fit though. I'll treat you good :D B) :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 14 2005, 05:26 PM) [snapback]11719[/snapback][/center]
I'm not big on the cuddling, more on the rolling over and snoring :p
[/b]
Yeah, if you have the energy to cuddle, then you didn't do a good enough job in the first place.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Dec 15 2005, 04:52 PM) [snapback]11816[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, if you have the energy to cuddle, then you didn't do a good enough job in the first place.
[/b]
QFE

I heard an old saying the other day....

How many guys does it take to open a beer?

None, she better have it open when she brings it to you B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 15 2005, 04:57 AM) [snapback]11343[/snapback][/center]
fair is fair, but let me stick Mr Twinkie into your bumhole, then see how happy you are about giving him some kisses
[/b]

LMAO, that's the best one yet :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 15 2005, 10:18 AM) [snapback]11710[/snapback][/center]
That's o.k. we fake cuddling.
[/b]

Yeah,
when we're cuddling, i grab the remote, so I have something to do

Why do women have smaller feet then men?
Its one of those evolution things to make them stand closer to the sink

Why do men die before their wives?
Because they want to

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 16 2005, 12:15 AM) [snapback]11902[/snapback][/center]
Why do women have smaller feet then men?
Its one of those evolution things to make them stand closer to the sink

Why do men die before their wives?
Because they want to
[/b]
Why are women naturally bad at navigation?
Because you don't need a map from the bedroom to the kitchen.

Why don't you buy your wife a watch for Christmas?
Cause there is a clock on the oven.

I have a bunch more but I'll just end up having all the girls hate me so Imma stop now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 16 2005, 02:01 AM) [snapback]11967[/snapback][/center]
I have a bunch more but I'll just end up having all the girls hate me so Imma stop now.
[/b]
yeah same here. stopped before they got mad

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 16 2005, 02:10 AM) [snapback]11976[/snapback][/center]
yeah same here. stopped before they got mad
[/b]
Like for instance....

How do you know when a woman is going to say something intelligent?
She starts with "A man once told me..."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 16 2005, 02:16 AM) [snapback]11987[/snapback][/center]
Like for instance....

How do you know when a woman is going to say something intelligent?
She starts with "A man once told me..."
[/b]
Why do guys like head so much?
15 minutes of silence

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 16 2005, 02:31 AM) [snapback]12006[/snapback][/center]
Why do guys like head so much?
15 minutes of silence
[/b]
What is the perfect woman?
3 ft tall, flat head, and no voice. That way you can sit her next to the couch and put a beer on her head and don't have to listen to her complain.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 16 2005, 02:34 AM) [snapback]12011[/snapback][/center]
What is the perfect woman?
3 ft tall, flat head, and no voice. That way you can sit her next to the couch and put a beer on her head and don't have to listen to her complain.
[/b]
I'm done for real this time, my gf is gonna beat me up if I keep going on.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Dec 15 2005, 10:47 AM) [snapback]12027[/snapback][/center]
this is why you need to go down on the girl til she comes, then move on to the next :D
[/b]

QFE

Back