why do girls fake it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 18 2005, 09:02 PM) [snapback]13775[/snapback][/center]
truth or dare lilhammie ;)
[/b]
Truth, since you've already pointed out dares are kinda pointless :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 18 2005, 06:04 AM) [snapback]13777[/snapback][/center]
Truth, since you've already pointed out dares are kinda pointless :p [/b]

have you ever been fluffed in a theater? :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 18 2005, 09:05 PM) [snapback]13778[/snapback][/center]
have you ever been fluffed in a theater? :p
[/b]
Yup, my ex fluffed me with her mouth on more than one occasion :blink:

Syn, truth or dare?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 18 2005, 06:08 AM) [snapback]13783[/snapback][/center]
Yup, my ex fluffed me with her mouth on more than one occasion :blink:

Syn, truth or dare? [/b]

truth :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 18 2005, 06:13 AM) [snapback]13787[/snapback][/center]
Whats the last public place you had sex? [/b]

parking lot of the local theater cause I had to break in the back of my bravada.. lol guy had skinned knees for a month

Hammie, truth or dare :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 18 2005, 09:17 PM) [snapback]13788[/snapback][/center]
parking lot of the local theater cause I had to break in the back of my bravada.. lol guy had skinned knees for a month
Hammie, truth or dare :p
[/b]
Truth!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 18 2005, 09:24 PM) [snapback]13797[/snapback][/center]
do you go commando?
[/b]
Depends on what I'm doing. If I'm just chillin around the house or hanging with friends or my girl, absolutely, but if I go somewhere I have to dress up for, I wear boxers or briefs. Or if I go play ball at the gym I wear boxers. Other than that commando ftw!

Syn, T or D?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 18 2005, 06:29 AM) [snapback]13801[/snapback][/center]
Depends on what I'm doing. If I'm just chillin around the house or hanging with friends or my girl, absolutely, but if I go somewhere I have to dress up for, I wear boxers or briefs. Or if I go play ball at the gym I wear boxers. Other than that commando ftw!

Syn, T or D? [/b]

truth and woot woot .. ditto :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 18 2005, 06:34 AM) [snapback]13805[/snapback][/center]
Whats your favorite position? [/b]

depends on the guy.. lol I sooo need to send this through AIM cause I am going to get <deleted>

lemme think of a non-deleted way to say it... if its like this ) <|~~~ that shape then ruff ruff style

if its like this | <|~~~ that shape then my knees damn near touching my head :D and if you get me deleted Hammie I am taking you with me!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 18 2005, 09:35 PM) [snapback]13808[/snapback][/center]
depends on the guy.. lol I sooo need to send this through AIM cause I am going to get <deleted>
[/b]
Pfft, Stav is just as curious as me!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 18 2005, 09:39 PM) [snapback]13815[/snapback][/center]
T or D hammie :p
[/b]
Normally if we were in person I almost always say Dare, but I really have no way of proving anything for I am too poor for the modern technology of an online camera. So Truth.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 18 2005, 06:41 AM) [snapback]13818[/snapback][/center]
Normally if we were in person I almost always say Dare, but I really have no way of proving anything for I am too poor for the modern technology of an online camera. So Truth. [/b]

weirdest place you have "taken care of yourself" :p

Huh, thats a brain buster. I honestly can't think of too many places I'd consider a "weird place". My house isn't really all that weird. Usually when its not at my house I'm not the one "taking care" of it :p

So new question.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 18 2005, 06:47 AM) [snapback]13825[/snapback][/center]
Huh, thats a brain buster. I honestly can't think of too many places I'd consider a "weird place". My house isn't really all that weird. Usually when its not at my house I'm not the one "taking care" of it :p

So new question. [/b]

have you ever gotten caught?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 18 2005, 09:51 PM) [snapback]13829[/snapback][/center]
have you ever gotten caught?
[/b]
Depends on which you're talking about, sex or self pleasure.

Sex, yeah, my ex's sis walked in on us in her bed, mua haha.
"Taking care of myself", yeah back when I was a teenager when I lived with horrible family that felt it wasn't necessary to knock when they came in the bathroom when people showered.

T or D? :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 18 2005, 06:58 AM) [snapback]13838[/snapback][/center]
Depends on which you're talking about, sex or self pleasure.

Sex, yeah, my ex's sis walked in on us in her bed, mua haha.
"Taking care of myself", yeah back when I was a teenager when I lived with horrible family that felt it wasn't necessary to knock when they came in the bathroom when people showered.

T or D? :D
[/b]

truth of course :p

Back