Petition For Boobies!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 19 2005, 10:39 AM) [snapback]14318[/snapback][/center]
Boobies thread = breast cancer and man boobs
bump thread= fun easy way to up posts :p
[/b]

Fixed. Oh and Bump Thread > Boobies Thread

I can't believe this whole boobie thread is still going :blink:

Who am I kidding you people are crazy :p

/cheer for boobies

we are talking baout the birds right? :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 19 2005, 07:32 PM) [snapback]14458[/snapback][/center]
buah hahaha

boobies are PWNing bumping
[/b]
bewbies pwn just about everything...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Dec 20 2005, 03:41 PM) [snapback]14509[/snapback][/center]

Yeah, I get that mental image of that video everytime I see that Wendy's commerical on TV now....I can't believe they are using that song to sell burgers. Oh well....bring on the boobies!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 19 2005, 11:45 PM) [snapback]14510[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, I get that mental image of that video everytime I see that Wendy's commerical on TV now....I can't believe they are using that song to sell burgers. Oh well....bring on the boobies!
[/b]
There's more than a few marketing/advertising execs with a sick sense of humor. Remember the old "ads by Dick" Miller campaigns? (Evil Beaver, among others)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 20 2005, 05:45 AM) [snapback]14629[/snapback][/center]
cause boobies are better than a bump :p
[/b]

I already miss the twins :(

Morning boobie patition sign..........

/sign

OK no one answered me........the brds right? :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 20 2005, 10:54 PM) [snapback]14650[/snapback][/center]
Morning boobie patition sign..........

/sign

OK no one answered me........the birds right ? :blink:
[/b]
lol, sure if it helps you sleep at night :D

Back