Petition For Boobies!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 21 2005, 12:47 AM) [snapback]14687[/snapback][/center]
lol, sure if it helps you sleep at night :D
[/b]

Well sometimes when its really cold............... :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 20 2005, 10:42 AM) [snapback]14745[/snapback][/center]
Well sometimes when its really cold............... :blink: [/b]

you schnuggle with your twins? :p hehe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 21 2005, 01:47 AM) [snapback]14751[/snapback][/center]
you schnuggle with your twins? :p hehe
[/b]
PICK ME PICK ME!!!
/jumps up and down
/waves hand vigerously like a crackhead

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 21 2005, 01:52 AM) [snapback]14759[/snapback][/center]
NO! Don't touch 'em when they get that hard....they hurt! :p
[/b]
wow, i think we just reached a new point of dirtyness with Ker-ri!! :D :rolleyes:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 20 2005, 10:52 AM) [snapback]14759[/snapback][/center]
NO! Don't touch 'em when they get that hard....they hurt! :p [/b]

lol I got em peirced so they are permanently hard.. no hurting here :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 21 2005, 01:54 AM) [snapback]14764[/snapback][/center]
lol I got em peirced so they are permanently hard.. no hurting here :p
[/b]

hmmm :blush: nahh could handle the pain

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 21 2005, 01:56 AM) [snapback]14768[/snapback][/center]
hmmm :blush: nahh could handle the pain
[/b]
ive heard it wasnt as bad for girls. for me i wanted to cry like a little bitch. those fuckers hurt like hell for 2 weeks!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 20 2005, 10:58 AM) [snapback]14772[/snapback][/center]
ive heard it wasnt as bad for girls. for me i wanted to cry like a little bitch. those fuckers hurt like hell for 2 weeks!! [/b]

gave me an excuse to go braless a few days :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 21 2005, 01:59 AM) [snapback]14775[/snapback][/center]
gave me an excuse to go braless a few days :p
[/b]
yeah men dont have that option. and i got drunk that night though. didnt help the pain but made me not care

I just realized.......if life so boring that we are sitting her talking about boobies and what happens to them and what can be done to them? :blink: :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 21 2005, 02:03 AM) [snapback]14782[/snapback][/center]
I just realized.......if life so boring that we are sitting her talking about boobies and what happens to them and what can be done to them? :blink: :blink:
[/b]
nope. life isnt boring at all. because of boobs. :rolleyes:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 20 2005, 12:31 PM) [snapback]14920[/snapback][/center]
BTW whats with mens fascination with boobies? err breasts ?

Always wondered
[/b]

Because we love to hold lick twick bounce and lay our heads on them...
THEY are GREAT to PLAY WITH....

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 21 2005, 04:31 AM) [snapback]14920[/snapback][/center]
BTW whats with mens fascination with boobies? err breasts ?

Always wondered
[/b]
whats with a women's fascination with shoes?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 21 2005, 04:55 AM) [snapback]14938[/snapback][/center]
whats with a women's fascination with shoes?
[/b]

Shoes hmmm I do not think I have enough time :) other than you need a pair for each outfit and then you need diferent ones for certain times of the year and you need..... :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 21 2005, 05:00 AM) [snapback]14942[/snapback][/center]
Shoes hmmm I do not think I have enough time :) other than you need a pair for each outfit and then you need diferent ones for certain times of the year and you need..... :)
[/b]
LOL, I OWN 1 PAIR OF SHOES. NO BOOTS OR ANYTHING
sorry caps lock and to lazy to rewrite

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 20 2005, 02:02 PM) [snapback]14945[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

there really is no need for anything more than that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 21 2005, 05:02 AM) [snapback]14945[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Are you kidding? I have one whole side of a walkin closet desicated to shoes and other accessories.....mostly shoes :)

Back