Petition For Boobies!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 21 2005, 05:57 AM) [snapback]15042[/snapback][/center]
Are you kidding? I have one whole side of a walkin closet desicated to shoes and other accessories.....mostly shoes :)
[/b]
im sorry, i was wrong. I have 2 pairs. 1 pr of nice dress shoes. dont see why you need more. waste of space. think of all that money spent on shoes- you could have bought an expensive hooker!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 21 2005, 06:03 AM) [snapback]15051[/snapback][/center]
im sorry, i was wrong. I have 2 pairs. 1 pr of nice dress shoes. dont see why you need more. waste of space. think of all that money spent on shoes- you could have bought an expensive hooker!!
[/b]

ummm hooker???? nah don't think so :p

can we get back to seeing or chatting about mounds of fat with nipples on the end of them please...

stay on target.....

I do not think they need to be 10's I will take 3's as long as it is not some lady in her 90d's were all good... or 80's or 70's or 60's or 50's umm lets see some 30's and under to 19's that will work for me....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 21 2005, 09:23 AM) [snapback]15151[/snapback][/center]
I do not think they need to be 10's I will take 3's as long as it is not some lady in her 90d's were all good... or 80's or 70's or 60's or 50's umm lets see some 30's and under to 19's that will work for me....
[/b]
hey that one hot chick in Sex and the City (the one with the mole) was in her 40's!!!
and teri hatchers like 40, and god knows halle berry aint closer to her 20s.......

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 20 2005, 09:03 PM) [snapback]15051[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
I'll let you in on a little secret.
Women have some kind of strange brains that are somehow able to do something known as colourcoordination. Which means that their clothes will actually match when they are wearing them. Well. We men do that too, but the thing about women ... is that they have clothes in more then one or two colours. ;) So ... if they buy a new jacket, they will also need new shoes, a new purse, and possibly a new pair of pants or a skirt too. And they can't be doing this for us guys, because all we care about are the boobies.

(Oh, no. Are we getting back on topic now? :p )

I just want to see boobies....

that would be a great x-mass gift...
give me the sight of boobies

please put them in my face to I can moke that farting sound with them...

WOOT WOOT

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 21 2005, 11:01 PM) [snapback]15394[/snapback][/center]
/goodbye sign for breasts............... quote the raven "nevermore, nevermore"
[/b]
to quote William Wallace "you can take our lives, but you can never take our boobies!!"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 22 2005, 02:15 AM) [snapback]15470[/snapback][/center]
to quote William Wallace "you can take our lives, but you can never take our boobies!!"
[/b]

heh :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 22 2005, 02:15 AM) [snapback]15470[/snapback][/center]
to quote William Wallace "you can take our lives, but you can never take our boobies and give us free lap dances too and stop telling us you are putting your self though collage!!"
[/b]

Ok fixed it....

That looks better

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 22 2005, 02:23 AM) [snapback]15475[/snapback][/center]
Ok fixed it....
That looks better

DrewPA
[/b]
the whole "im putting myself threw college" is one thing, and I believe a few, but thats the same as men's "I read Playboy for the articles!" A few men do, but they are either gay, or just finished and taking a 5 minute break ;)

ROFL

that was great man you get a 10 on that one...

MEN do the heavy lifting lady's we want to see boobies to say thank you for all the heavy lifting we have done this year for ya..

/wispers lets see if this works giggles

Back