Petition For Boobies!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 18 2005, 11:36 PM) [snapback]13941[/snapback][/center]
sorry, got caught up in the T or D and didn't mean to ignore ya
[/b]

wat time is it over there ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Dec 18 2005, 11:31 PM) [snapback]13936[/snapback][/center]
/bump
[/b]
This is what I think of you going to bed Syn...
EvilMonkey.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 18 2005, 08:38 AM) [snapback]13943[/snapback][/center]
This is what I think of you going to bed Syn...
EvilMonkey.jpg
[/b]

lmao loveeee that :p

and its almost 9 am here, so I might get a 2 hour nap in :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 18 2005, 11:39 PM) [snapback]13945[/snapback][/center]
lmao loveeee that :p

and its almost 9 am here, so I might get a 2 hour nap in :p
[/b]

Nighty night

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 18 2005, 08:42 AM) [snapback]13950[/snapback][/center]
Nite.
newsspank6406fr.gif
[/b]

Dear stupid dog, I've gone to live with the children on jolly farm. Good bye forever. Stewie. P.S. I never got a chance to return that sweater Lois gave me for Christmas. Umm, I left the receipt on top of my bureau. I'm probably over the thirty day return limit but umm? I'm sure if you make a fuss they'll at least give you a store credit or something. Umm.. It's actually not a horrible sweater. It's... It's just I can't imagine when I would ever wear it you know? Oh I also left a button on the bureau. I'm not sure what it goes to, but I can never bring myself to throw a button away. I know that as soon as I do I'll find the garment it goes to and then it'll? Wait a minute, could it be from the sweater? Did that sweater have buttons? Hmm? Well I should wrap this up before I start to ramble. Again, goodbye forever. P.P.S. You know, it might be a little chilly in London, I'm actually going to take the sweater.

hehe night Hammie :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 18 2005, 09:00 PM) [snapback]14072[/snapback][/center]
21 pages of boobie goodness ladies and gents. Woot!
/happy bump [/b]

who would put a whole bunch of useless posts in a boobies thread just to keep it alive?

:huh:

p.s.

boobies thread > bump thread

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 19 2005, 04:46 PM) [snapback]14169[/snapback][/center]
who would put a whole bunch of useless posts in a boobies thread just to keep it alive?

:huh:

p.s.

boobies thread > bump thread
[/b]

/boobage

Back