/petition Syntaxx

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 29 2005, 01:52 AM) [snapback]18185[/snapback][/center]
no its a country in the middle of michigan .... Near kalkaska and travers city .... and there is only room for me :D
[/b]
Fairyland?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 27 2005, 07:00 PM) [snapback]18014[/snapback][/center]
True!
But you are a very special case. You won't look even if I tell you to do it.
:lol:
[/b]

Why should I look at another woman if I had a babe right in front of me?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Dec 28 2005, 11:24 AM) [snapback]18284[/snapback][/center]
Why should I look at another woman if I had a babe right in front of me?!
[/b]
A man's first instinct is to think "Hey, she want me to check out someone ELSE's rack? COOOOOL!@". This is a mistake. Its basically so she can judge your reaction and give you shit for it until the day you die. No good can come of this. <_<

Stay the course, Moob. You're in the right track. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 29 2005, 03:52 AM) [snapback]18299[/snapback][/center]
unless she is bi and checking it out too :)
[/b]
no true. my wife looks, and when i look too, i get yelled at. but she gets yelled at for looking at guys.but not girls. no matter how long im with her or how ever many times ive seen it, a chick checking out another chick is HOT!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 28 2005, 12:54 PM) [snapback]18300[/snapback][/center]
no true. my wife looks, and when i look too, i get yelled at. but she gets yelled at for looking at guys.but not girls. no matter how long im with her or how ever many times ive seen it, a chick checking out another chick is HOT! [/b]

not huge on the jealous thing if my guy is checking out a girl, if he walks up and asks for her number it would bug me :p haha

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 29 2005, 03:55 AM) [snapback]18302[/snapback][/center]
not huge on the jealous thing if my guy is checking out a girl, if he walks up and asks for her number it would bug me :p haha
[/b]
oh she aint jealous either (well, now after she got pregnant she is). I dunno she trips out like shes fat, but she only gained a little over 25 pnd while pregnant. uhhh i never get women. and all these celebs who get liposuction the day after they give birth is bullshit too. be a true women and work it off!

We even dicussed it once, she was saying I was weird. But that's the way I think, If I'm to be with someone, why look at somebody else? I really don't see the point to that. Eventually she got used to it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tharreta @ Dec 29 2005, 10:02 AM) [snapback]18502[/snapback][/center]
Look for a Purple and Black Jedi Wookie. Been playing SWG FOREVER. lol
[/b]

I don't play anymore. But i love wookiees regardless. Have a big poster of Chewy in my bedroom :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 28 2005, 06:15 PM) [snapback]18504[/snapback][/center]
I don't play anymore. But i love wookiees regardless. Have a big poster of Chewy in my bedroom :p
[/b]

You should... besides, if your return I am more than happy to help. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tharreta @ Dec 29 2005, 10:27 AM) [snapback]18506[/snapback][/center]
You should... besides, if your return I am more than happy to help. :)
[/b]

No thanks, I don't like how swg is now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 28 2005, 06:34 PM) [snapback]18508[/snapback][/center]
No thanks, I don't like how swg is now.
[/b]

Regardless, the offer is on the table. :)

Back