/petition Syntaxx

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 28 2005, 10:05 AM) [snapback]18122[/snapback][/center]
NOOOOooo I dont masturbate [/b]

lmfao.. no knock knock like "who is there" not hey stealth do you masturbate.. *dies laughing* guilty conscience?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 28 2005, 10:07 AM) [snapback]18122[/snapback][/center]
NOOOOooo I dont masturbate

syntaxx...... who's there? [/b]

and sir

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 29 2005, 01:07 AM) [snapback]18122[/snapback][/center]
NOOOOooo I dont masturbate

syntaxx...... who's there?
[/b]
lol, think we found out which one of the two types of guys you are....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 28 2005, 10:09 AM) [snapback]18129[/snapback][/center]
sir who? [/b]

and sir your fawkin phone in the morning when I call :p lol that was so ten minutes ago before you called

Yes .... If many of you havnt guessed already. Me and syntaxx are going to be married. The wedding will be in september. It will give me plenty of time to save up some money to spoil her :D Everyone that wants to come send me a PM and Ill give you the date and place where it will be held.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 28 2005, 10:20 AM) [snapback]18144[/snapback][/center]
Yes .... If many of you havnt guessed already. Me and syntaxx are going to be married. The wedding will be in september. It will give me plenty of time to save up some money to spoil her :D Everyone that wants to come send me a PM and Ill give you the date and place where it will be held. [/b]

lmfao stapppp :p can blake be the flower girl? ohhhh kidding

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 28 2005, 10:27 AM) [snapback]18153[/snapback][/center]
He said yes :D while lil J is walkin next to him make sure she isnt pickin her noes :D [/b]

lmfao typo king.. NOSE

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 28 2005, 10:30 AM) [snapback]18158[/snapback][/center]
I had a good edumacation threw all 7 years of highschool <_< [/b]

lol I bet :p what grade are you in again?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 28 2005, 10:34 AM) [snapback]18163[/snapback][/center]
Im home schooled. So you can thank my mom for gramgar erores [/b]

lol stop trying to drive a wedge between your mom and I, she loves me!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 28 2005, 10:39 AM) [snapback]18170[/snapback][/center]
It no you and my mom Im trying to drive a wedge through ....... its only you muhahaha [/b]

OMGZ coughjailbaitcough lol... wait your mom wouldn't take me to court over it.. GAME ON!

Back