Petition For Boobies!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 2 2005, 02:44 PM) [snapback]3386[/snapback][/center]
That's it, time to make a Greek sandwich out of her. Stav get the gloves and the paddle. I'll bring Tiv and the goat...
[/b]

/cough

the goat met an unfortunate accident....you know how Larian gets around the Chirstmas.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 2 2005, 02:45 PM) [snapback]3389[/snapback][/center]
can i watch? for learning purposes, of course. need to learn greek culture
[/b]

Looks like we got our cameraman ready.

Please...no physics questions during the events, this shit is hard enough to do as it is. :)

If you want to know about Greek Culture, then let me tell you about the bullwhip we have in our office. It's about 1.5m long, and its pretty much made of a bull's penis. It's twisted and stretched evenly, with a leather handle and a leather flat head.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 2 2005, 02:46 PM) [snapback]3390[/snapback][/center]
/cough

the goat met an unfortunate accident....you know how Larian gets around the Chirstmas.
[/b]

YOU KILLED HAROLD?!?!?!?!?!

YOU BASTARDS!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 2 2005, 02:49 PM) [snapback]3398[/snapback][/center]
we had a goat named Harold?
[/b]

Key word: HAD

You guys....don't you know you are suppose to use duct tape before doing shit like that!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 2 2005, 02:52 PM) [snapback]3403[/snapback][/center]
we HAD a goat and you kept him all you yourself????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
[/b]

Not me, Timi was in charge of Harold. Now we see what happened there.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 2 2005, 02:57 PM) [snapback]3416[/snapback][/center]
i hope he tasted good
[/b]

Who said they ate him? There are far worse ways to kill a goat....told them to use duct tape, they never listen to the Wookiee.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 2 2005, 02:59 PM) [snapback]3425[/snapback][/center]
i was assuming that was what they did with the body, not how
[/b]

It's Timi and a goat...don't assume ANYTHING!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 2 2005, 03:01 PM) [snapback]3432[/snapback][/center]
I only got herpes on vaginas
[/b]

Well that's a problem you and your mom should discuss then.

then post that too, but somewhere stav can't do anything about it. or post the url so people can choose to click or not

Back