Petition For Boobies!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 2 2005, 02:28 PM) [snapback]3346[/snapback][/center]
i object. TB was wanderhome's funniest guild.

oh right, syntaxx's arse. mmmmm.
[/b]

Nah, TB was WH's drunkest guild, IIA is the funniest :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 2 2005, 02:28 PM) [snapback]3346[/snapback][/center]
i object. TB was wanderhome's funniest guild.

oh right, syntaxx's arse. mmmmm.
[/b]
lol thats my next signature

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 2 2005, 02:28 PM) [snapback]3347[/snapback][/center]
Nah, TB was WH's drunkest guild, IIA is the funniest :p
[/b]

It is a play of Reek's sig...funny, don't see him post anymore...I thought he was staying in the NGE?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 2 2005, 02:29 PM) [snapback]3348[/snapback][/center]
lol thats my next signature
[/b]

Sorry Synn, but I can't read a post you make from now on....for some reason my eyes fall on your sig and try as I might, can't get them to go any higher.

Zampy, what would fluffy say if he find out you were toying with someone else's arse....more specifically, a FEMALE arse?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 2 2005, 02:33 PM) [snapback]3357[/snapback][/center]
Zampy, what would fluffy say if he find out you were toying with someone else's arse....more specifically, a FEMALE arse?
[/b]

Ass is ass in my opinion ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 2 2005, 02:33 PM) [snapback]3358[/snapback][/center]
Ass is ass in my opinion ;)
[/b]

Thats what you kept yelling to me the other night!

/cry

timi, the other night he was referring to your smell and how you were trying to justify it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 2 2005, 02:34 PM) [snapback]3360[/snapback][/center]
ohhh, the wook's a swinger!
[/b]

Nah, jsut Greek...like you Stav. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 2 2005, 02:39 PM) [snapback]3375[/snapback][/center]
i'm a swinger

from the waist down ;)
[/b]

Now there's the right attitude!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 2 2005, 02:39 PM) [snapback]3375[/snapback][/center]
i'm a swinger

from the waist down ;)
[/b]
lmao, I'm not a swinger but I play well with others ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 2 2005, 02:40 PM) [snapback]3379[/snapback][/center]
lmao, I'm not a swinger but I play well with others ;)
[/b]

That's it, time to make a Greek sandwich out of her. Stav get the gloves and the paddle. I'll bring Tiv and the goat...

Back