Petition For Boobies!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 30 2005, 02:09 PM) [snapback]20003[/snapback][/center]
i have one there (dragon there not tribal) and it didnt hurt as much as i thought it would [/b]

I have one there too :p wanna compare?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 30 2005, 03:27 PM) [snapback]20124[/snapback][/center]
Do you have tatoos?
[/b]

Tats are cool. I have one, but will never get another one. lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tharreta @ Dec 31 2005, 09:00 AM) [snapback]20156[/snapback][/center]
Tats are cool. I have one, but will never get another one. lol
[/b]

How could they get it with all that hair?! ( Wookiee)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 30 2005, 05:23 PM) [snapback]20170[/snapback][/center]
How could they get it with all that hair?! ( Wookiee)
[/b]
The shave was kinda tricky, but it worked. lol

Good night to sign the petition.........so who's are we signing for now we've already seen Syn's :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 31 2005, 08:42 PM) [snapback]20555[/snapback][/center]
Good night to sign the petition.........so who's are we signing for now we've already seen Syn's :p [/b]

lol and Niv

so thats two down... atleast 4 more active women on here to go

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Jan 1 2006, 08:40 PM) [snapback]20794[/snapback][/center]
so back to tattoos. i don't really find them attractive, and would never get one myself =p [/b]

of all the people you wish would get one just to cover thier face or something you'd be it.. thats too bad :(

Back