Petition For Boobies!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 30 2005, 09:18 AM) [snapback]19355[/snapback][/center]
my friends 3 year old still has trouble talking... I think he has a speech impediment but Idk time will tell I guess
[/b]

Some learn faster than others :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 29 2005, 06:22 PM) [snapback]19363[/snapback][/center]
Some learn faster than others :) [/b]

a lot of 3 - 4 year olds also studder alot... my friends daughter does it and I am hoping mine never does. Thier little minds are working faster than thier mouth can keep up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 30 2005, 09:23 AM) [snapback]19367[/snapback][/center]
a lot of 3 - 4 year olds also studder alot... my friends daughter does it and I am hoping mine never does. Thier little minds are working faster than thier mouth can keep up.
[/b]
einstien

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 29 2005, 04:41 PM) [snapback]19266[/snapback][/center]
can you be mean and show boobies at the same time please..

Nem is going to show hers off.. for ALL of us to look at ...
WOOT you go NEM....
[/b]

drew the only part of my boob you'll ever see is now my avatar :lol:
so there :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nemikus @ Dec 30 2005, 01:19 AM) [snapback]19583[/snapback][/center]
so there :p [/b]

I call shenanigans!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nemikus @ Dec 30 2005, 04:19 PM) [snapback]19583[/snapback][/center]
so there :p
[/b]
is that upper nipple?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 30 2005, 09:19 AM) [snapback]19604[/snapback][/center]
is that upper nipple? [/b]

lets hope so.. cause I see it too :p

and /bump because I worked to hard to let that damn bump thread beat this one

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 31 2005, 01:39 AM) [snapback]19675[/snapback][/center]
lets hope so.. cause I see it too :p

and /bump because I worked to hard to let that damn bump thread beat this one
[/b]
/confused bump

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 30 2005, 10:42 AM) [snapback]19677[/snapback][/center]
/confused bump [/b]

mad and I spent a whole day replying in here to get the count higher than the bump thread... lets keep it that way m'kay

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 30 2005, 10:49 AM) [snapback]19682[/snapback][/center]
mkay :) thats a kool tatoo by the way [/b]

/agree's

but eyes anywhere on my body where I could see them would creep me out like RickHeads troll tattoo.. thats scary as hell to wake up to in the morning staring at you

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 30 2005, 11:07 AM) [snapback]19721[/snapback][/center]
I can't wait to get a tat ..... Im gonna draw mine. I already gotta a couple on my computer that I drew with photoshop muhahahha :p [/b]

I have two more then I should be done... one more to connect my birds for Jamie with "A Tout Le Monde" innertwined in a rose vine, and I made this gorgous flower I want on the top of my right foot

and FYI tattoos on the top of your feet hurt >.< in a good way ;) woot woot

:D <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 31 2005, 02:30 AM) [snapback]19774[/snapback][/center]
I have two more then I should be done... one more to connect my birds for Jamie with "A Tout Le Monde" innertwined in a rose vine, and I made this gorgous flower I want on the top of my right foot

and FYI tattoos on the top of your feet hurt >.< in a good way ;) woot woot
[/b]
lol, ive got too many spaces open on my body to think about stop getting tats

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 30 2005, 11:48 AM) [snapback]19811[/snapback][/center]
:D
lol, ive got too many spaces open on my body to think about stop getting tats [/b]

my one on my forearm is my favorite I did it to remind myself to be stronger its cute the lil bleeding heart with wings

Neither do I :( Been thinking on one of those lower back tribals, just above the pant line.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 31 2005, 04:47 AM) [snapback]19957[/snapback][/center]
Neither do I :( Been thinking on one of those lower back tribals, just above the pant line.
[/b]
i have one there (dragon there not tribal) and it didnt hurt as much as i thought it would

Back