/petition Syntaxx

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 23 2005, 12:59 AM) [snapback]16177[/snapback][/center]
I have given the masses what the wanted!! Fabio and Ahhnald!!!!
[/b]

Not everyone likes them you know :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 23 2005, 01:01 AM) [snapback]16178[/snapback][/center]
Not everyone likes them you know :blink:
[/b]
i think i know women,. and i think women do.... :D
its ok,you can admit to it. we wont look down on you!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 22 2005, 10:18 AM) [snapback]16186[/snapback][/center]
its ok,you can admit to it. we wont look down on you!!
[/b]

Um I don't.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 23 2005, 01:27 AM) [snapback]16190[/snapback][/center]
Um I don't.
[/b]
how can you say no to those glistening pecks, gapped teeth, and bad american speech?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 22 2005, 10:39 AM) [snapback]16208[/snapback][/center]
how can you say no to those glistening pecks, gapped teeth, and bad american speech?
[/b]
Easily. I prefer my big huggable one to that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 23 2005, 01:40 AM) [snapback]16209[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
thats it! you are no longer allowed to come to California anymore!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 22 2005, 10:42 AM) [snapback]16211[/snapback][/center]
thats it! you are no longer allowed to come to California anymore!!!
[/b]

I've only been there once. Sheesh.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 22 2005, 10:49 AM) [snapback]16216[/snapback][/center]
yeah i still have yet to go there.
[/b]

Well my brother was navy and was out of Oxnard many years ago.

I went to cali with my mom on a business trip and then we went to my brother's apartment. Can you imagine letting a 16 year old girl alone in a cali hotel room? Yeah I was that much of a goody goody.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 23 2005, 01:40 AM) [snapback]16209[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

I am in total agreement with Tiv on this issue.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 23 2005, 01:54 AM) [snapback]16218[/snapback][/center]
I am in total agreement with Tiv on this issue.
[/b]
really...??? Tiv, i think you got problems *coughmanstealercough* :huh:

Hey did someone call for big hugs. Well step right up and give me a big hug I will left you off your feet and squize yo in just the right places "please note this is just for ladys"

SO step right up and get free bear hugs from a sweet nice man "suce as me" right now!!

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 22 2005, 10:56 AM) [snapback]16219[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Sooo not worried. I know my man is mine.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 22 2005, 10:57 AM) [snapback]16221[/snapback][/center]
Hey did someone call for big hugs. Well step right up and give me a big hug I will left you off your feet and squize yo in just the right places "please note this is just for ladys"
SO step right up and get free bear hugs from a sweet nice man "suce as me" right now!!

DrewPA
[/b]

/bear hugs drewpa.
/wookieehug drewpa

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 23 2005, 01:56 AM) [snapback]16219[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

There is something seriously wrong with you my friend.......seriously ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 22 2005, 10:18 AM) [snapback]16186[/snapback][/center]
its ok,you can admit to it. we wont look down on you!! [/b]

I will be honest, I love the hell out of a nice body, and find neither of them attractive. I am thinking you know less about women than you think :p

umm we want ladys to be free to show there boobies all over the place

please

i been really nice but could be really naughty

rofl

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 22 2005, 05:49 PM) [snapback]16563[/snapback][/center]
umm we want ladys to be free to show there boobies all over the place

please

i been really nice but could be really naughty

rofl

[/b]

tsk tsk nope nope nope... because one person doing it wouldn't be enough. You guys would hoot and holler for two seconds then shrug it off and want someone elses, so where is the incentive?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 23 2005, 08:56 PM) [snapback]16766[/snapback][/center]
tsk tsk nope nope nope... because one person doing it wouldn't be enough. You guys would hoot and holler for two seconds then shrug it off and want someone elses, so where is the incentive?
[/b]
um, how bout a row of bannana hammocks?? :blink:

Back