Petition For Boobies!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Jan 22 2006, 08:46 PM) [snapback]33207[/snapback][/center]
so...did we ever get boobs here?
[/b]

I don't think so, unless you wanna go back 20-some pages.
I think those have gone stale though. We need some fresh ones.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lpb8733 @ Jan 23 2006, 04:10 AM) [snapback]33224[/snapback][/center]
I don't think so, unless you wanna go back 20-some pages.
I think those have gone stale though. We need some fresh ones.
[/b]

**yawn**

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jan 23 2006, 03:40 PM) [snapback]33384[/snapback][/center]
/ninjabump
[/b]

I thought this was the boobies thread not the bumpies thread

hrmmm im too lazy to read all that..post all the boobies on this page from now on

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 25 2006, 01:39 AM) [snapback]33998[/snapback][/center]
isn't that a fabric softner?
[/b]

hehe yeah Bounce mmmm smells good too and stops static cling!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 24 2006, 04:48 PM) [snapback]34004[/snapback][/center]
hehe yeah Bounce mmmm smells good too and stops static cling!
[/b]

hate static cling :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 25 2006, 02:10 AM) [snapback]34012[/snapback][/center]
hate static cling :angry:
[/b]

Funny enough I have seen people with socks stuck to them when they come into work :lol: rather funny if you ask me

sorry if that happened to you :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 24 2006, 05:11 PM) [snapback]34014[/snapback][/center]
Funny enough I have seen people with socks stuck to them when they come into work :lol: rather funny if you ask me

sorry if that happened to you :mellow:
[/b]

no that never happened to me but I really hate static in my hair, Ihave really long hair so when it gets all staticy it's very ugly.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 24 2006, 08:17 AM) [snapback]34015[/snapback][/center]
no that never happened to me but I really hate static in my hair, Ihave really long hair so when it gets all staticy it's very ugly.
[/b]
Have you gone to the museum of science where they have the static machine, and all your hair stands up ~giggle~ It's quite funny.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 24 2006, 10:00 AM) [snapback]34078[/snapback][/center]
I once went into work with my dress on back wards. Thank goodness I saw it before it was too late!!!
[/b]
I have used socks of different colors, but I alwyas use pants or jeans, so it isn't so bad. I end up noticing when I get back home :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 24 2006, 01:01 PM) [snapback]34081[/snapback][/center]
I have used socks of different colors, but I alwyas use pants or jeans, so it isn't so bad. I end up noticing when I get back home :p
[/b]

JEANS?!?!?!?! I can't wear jeans. I have to look nice every day.

Back