Petition For Boobies!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 23 2005, 02:06 AM) [snapback]16244[/snapback][/center]
I want to play ringo...

who wants to be paul?
[/b]

OOO OOO I want to be Lucy! B)

umm I can help ya there Ker-ri
to be lucky that is

play this numbers in the loto

696969 you might not win but the guy selling you the ticket might jump ya for a hard fast one ROFL...

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 22 2005, 10:15 AM) [snapback]16260[/snapback][/center]
to be lucky that is

696969 you might not win but the guy selling you the ticket might jump ya for a hard fast one ROFL...
DrewPA
[/b]
:blink:
Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.
:blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 23 2005, 02:06 AM) [snapback]16244[/snapback][/center]
I want to play ringo...

who wants to be paul?
[/b]
i dont give a damn, i just dont want to be paul cause his wife only has one leg!!
but ti dont care which one causethey all get more pussy then everyone on this forum put together!!
Even john, and hes dead!!

soild copy hotal 52..
I am ocser mic to your pos at this time.

break break

I have a set rep to follow

I have 5 tango72's at my 9 o'clock
I am fire sabot at this time.

I am taking 27mm fire to my 3 o'clock

Request fast movers to turn and burn......

9 line brief to follow over...

break break

egress south south east at angles 15 break
targets will be marked with red smoke break
threat is aaa and sams break
we have troops in the open break
friends 3000m away M1A1 tanks 2 of them break
use mark 82 and cluster bombs on all targets break
we have no other flights in your air sapce break
no arty to wory about break
egress north east is safest play to pull off target break

NOW BLOW THE FUCKING CRAP OUT OF THEM over

"flight 105" roger. popping
wings level

10 secs later ground shakes and we go have a 6 pack of beer and looking at payboy at SOME GOD DAM NICE BOOBIES!!!

O well DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 23 2005, 02:15 AM) [snapback]16260[/snapback][/center]
to be lucky that is

DrewPA
[/b]

/sigh

you totally missed that one Drew :p

Lucy in the Sky with diamonds???? LSD? *sigh* kids!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 23 2005, 02:57 AM) [snapback]16285[/snapback][/center]
/sigh

you totally missed that one Drew :p

Lucy in the Sky with diamonds???? LSD? *sigh* kids!
[/b]
hey now, just cause we young dont mean we dont know bout no lucy
grrr, fucking puprle elepahants I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

I never thought I would repeat a trip until a year ago when I watched anchorman when they when to love town....the rainbows....the horses.....really freaked me out :(

I'm better now love that movie :)

/sign

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 23 2005, 03:28 AM) [snapback]16313[/snapback][/center]
I never thought I would repeat a trip until a year ago when I watched anchorman when they when to love town....the rainbows....the horses.....really freaked me out :(

I'm better now love that movie :)

/sign
[/b]
vegas is more my destination :wub:
anyplace where you can walk down the street at 1 in the afternoon drunk while people try to get you to go get hookers is my kinda place!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 22 2005, 01:22 PM) [snapback]16368[/snapback][/center]
vegas is more my destination :wub:
anyplace where you can walk down the street at 1 in the afternoon drunk while people try to get you to go get hookers is my kinda place! [/b]

I spammed so hard to get this boobie thread > the bump thread and you take it to a nasty place

stop that :angry:

but we need lady's to show then twines for real come on one little pic would make us guys happy we want to see free bouncing boobies with rings on them

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 22 2005, 05:47 PM) [snapback]16560[/snapback][/center]
but we need lady's to show then twines for real come on one little pic would make us guys happy we want to see free bouncing boobies with rings on them

[/b]

lol I know one person on this site who's seen them :p and FYI anything thats not covered will get <deleted> by stav anyway :)

that is what PM is for.. you send then to me in a PM and I will post them on g-radio" if you write on them I love g-radio with a marker..
I will have it up this week end trust me on that....

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 22 2005, 05:53 PM) [snapback]16567[/snapback][/center]
that is what PM is for.. you send then to me in a PM and I will post them on g-radio" if you write on them I love g-radio with a marker..
I will have it up this week end trust me on that....

DrewPA

[/b]

ohhh cool!! so a whole bunch of random strangers could see them... nah, I like sharing them with only the people I want to see them :p

* you noob.. lol you use black eyeliner, it washes off better

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Dec 22 2005, 06:49 PM) [snapback]16597[/snapback][/center]
/gasp

i am goin bed night ! [/b]

yeah yeah go to bed.. run away :p you'll be back in the morning!!!!

Back