Petition For Boobies!!

i see all these people :
Roberto Paladin, Cahnuuk, Seren, Ohesk Darkfly, djmtott, Bink, Ocrim, Ispiobi, Isroc, Ivor, ZorinKeyes, Madrigal, Teag

no one to help us get to page 18

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 17 2005, 02:39 AM) [snapback]12993[/snapback][/center]
*1st dibbs on Mad when he turns 18*
[/b]
man, fuck that kid up!!!
i never had an older women. I always went for the younger, more influanced girls :D
but not TOO young!! only like a few under me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Dec 16 2005, 11:40 AM) [snapback]12994[/snapback][/center]
i see all these people :
Roberto Paladin, Cahnuuk, Seren, Ohesk Darkfly, djmtott, Bink, Ocrim, Ispiobi, Isroc, Ivor, ZorinKeyes, Madrigal, Teag

no one to help us get to page 18 [/b]

there are alot of watchers, not alot of participaters :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 16 2005, 11:41 AM) [snapback]12996[/snapback][/center]
man, fuck that kid up!!!
i never had an older women. I always went for the younger, more influanced girls :D
but not TOO young!! only like a few under me. [/b]

lol my 1st boyfriend was younger and he was alwayssss getting in trouble over me :) old habits die hard

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Dec 17 2005, 02:40 AM) [snapback]12994[/snapback][/center]
i see all these people :

no one to help us get to page 18
[/b]
thats because they all hate boobies!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 16 2005, 11:44 AM) [snapback]12999[/snapback][/center]
thats because they all hate boobies!!!! [/b]

maybe you should start a teabag thread :p haha

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 17 2005, 02:45 AM) [snapback]13000[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
i did that to a friend once. well, twice in one night. and video taped it. but my friend stuck his penis in the guys ear. and the guy batted at it like it was a fly!! ROFL, then the next morning we put it on the tv so he could see it when he woke up!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 17 2005, 02:45 AM) [snapback]13000[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

i am back sorry mates at the door

i said its to fucking freezing to hang around in this weather

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Dec 16 2005, 11:50 AM) [snapback]13005[/snapback][/center]

i said its to fucking freezing to hang around in this weather [/b]

wb Mad :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 17 2005, 02:39 AM) [snapback]12993[/snapback][/center]
*1st dibbs on Mad when he turns 18*
[/b]

:p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 17 2005, 02:50 AM) [snapback]13006[/snapback][/center]
wb Mad :)
[/b]

ty :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Dec 17 2005, 02:50 AM) [snapback]13005[/snapback][/center]

i said its to fucking freezing to hang around in this weather
[/b]
nah we are just too cool to leave :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Dec 16 2005, 11:58 AM) [snapback]13015[/snapback][/center]
/bumpty /dumpty sat on the wall

wow i didnt even notice i hit super Noob

i think i spam to much [/b]

lol yeahhh its all you :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 17 2005, 02:49 AM) [snapback]13004[/snapback][/center]
i did that to a friend once. well, twice in one night. and video taped it. but my friend stuck his penis in the guys ear. and the guy batted at it like it was a fly!! ROFL, then the next morning we put it on the tv so he could see it when he woke up!!
[/b]

ummmmmmmmm :blink:

Back